Monday 30 June 2014

Marie Claire Freebie

Marie Claire Freebie 



Just wanted to do a really quick post to let you guys know about the awesome freebie in Marie Claire at the moment, a mini Ciate caviar manicure set. There are several different colour to choose from but I picked up the grey/purple set which I don't think I will be wearing too much in summer but come Autumn and Winter I think this will look amazing.

I only bought this magazine yesterday to keep me company though a long day dancing at a dance show, and the real reason I picked it up at first was because I had already read all the other fashion magazines in the shop! Sad really! But this is the July issue which I guess means it will be replaced by the August issue tomorrow. Meaning that there is only really today to get your hands on this amazing manicure set. Also I got the magazine on offer for something like £2.60! So definitely check this one out if you can, such a great freebie in my opinion. 

3 comments:

  1. Amazing combo!!! Lucky you! :D
    I'd love to see photos if you try it!

    http://cups-and-roses.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember a while ago they did this with a gold caviar version. I had huge trouble in using it however. After looking it up, I realised you needed a teeny tiny funnel to pour the caviar over the nails effectively, which you get with the full sized kit. However I do feel for £2.60 it's a good grab if you know how to do it properly

    Alaina (www.alainatbf.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I haven't actually used it before so thank you for the heads up. I was planning on putting some on the beads in an open pot and then are I'd painted my nails and they were still tacky dip them in and hope they would attach. But I'll before try this at some point and maybe do a post on how I get on :) xx

      Delete