Tuesday 24 June 2014

Simple Summer Outfit Of The Day

Simple Summer Outfit Of The Day 


Messing about with my camera in the mirror!



Eww, feet! But pretty sandals and nail polish! 


Just thought that I would do a quick blog post because I really liked the outfit that I wore yesterday to look at my brother's art exhibition. The denim shorts and white top make this outfit so simple but I added a few little accessories and a pop of colour on my nails and I just love this look. 

Short - Old pair from Primark
Embellished sandals - Accessorize
Earrings - Accessorize
Turtle bracelet - Accessorize
Dark purple bracelet - Pandora
Nail polish - Both Rimmel 60 seconds    415 Instyle Coral - hands      853 Pillow Talk - toes
Slight tan - I would love to say it is all natural but think Dove summer glow lotion is also to thank!

Hope you all liked this quick outfit post. Now that it is getting much warmer and I am able to wear pretty summery things I am hoping to do a lot more of these. xx



5 comments:

  1. Your little top is gorgeous on you! Might even buy it myself if it's only £4. :)

    shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet and beautiful!!! Love the t-shirt and sandals! Still haven't found a pair I like and it's summer already...

    http://cups-and-roses.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, this is such lovely comment :) Yeah, I'm having the same problem with bikinis! xx

      Delete
  3. Aww, thank you. You're blog is lovely too. I've just followed you so hope you an follow me back too :) xx

    ReplyDelete