Saturday 7 June 2014

Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 Hour Reviews

Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 Hour Reviews 




I really can't believe that I am only just getting around to doing a review of these. I know that they aren't a new product and most people reading this will already have them and have there own opinions but I thought I would just add mine to the table anyway.

 These are creamy glittery eyeshadows with the claim to be very long lasting (24 hours to be precise). I have the shades Pink Gold, a shimmery baby pink with gold glitter and On And On Bronze, the perfect bronze. What I really love about these is their amazing lasting power. When I apply them early in the morning and I come to take my makeup off in the evening they are still perfectly in place. One they are on they really don't budge which I love. 


One of the small issues that I do have with these is that their texture means I haven't really been able to find a brush that makes them easy to work with. Instead I have been using my fingers to apply these which means they blend on to my eyelid really well but I can't get the definition that a brush would give. So if anybody uses these with a brush I would love to know which brush you use in the comments below.

My overall opinion is that these are really good for more of an evening makeup look. Their texture means that they are pretty thick and intense so they aren't really an eye product that I would use for the daytime so much. But these are a very good quality inexpensive product that I would definitely recommend. And if you only try one shade, as the pictures may show I get a lot more wear out of On And On Bronze. 


3 comments:

  1. On and on bronze is a favourite of mine!!! I love it!
    I wish I could find Pink Gold too, every time I look for it, it's sold out!

    http://cups-and-roses.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a shame, keep looking though Pink Gold is beautiful. I think's it's what I'm going to wear for my prom! :) xx

      Delete
    2. It would be lovely for prom! :D

      Delete