Wednesday 11 June 2014

Bourjois Volume 1 Second Mascara Review

Bourjois Volume 1 Second Mascara Review





I bought this mascara a week or so ago and it's been the only mascara that I've used since so I thought I'd do a little post reviewing it. Firstly I think that the packaging is awesome. It's fun and I really loved the mirrored effect. The next thing is how unique the actual wand is. It's plastic and quite big but as you can see from the picture it kinda has these little balls as well. I'm not quite sure how it works or what they actually do but it seems to work. I like that this mascara isn't too wet but it isn't too dry either, although maybe that is only because I haven't been using it for very long. 

I personally think that this mascara is a lot more lengthening than it is volumising despite it being a volumising mascara. But I prefer length to volume so this wasn't really a problem for me. However the brush shape did mean that this is quite difficult to use on you bottom lashes.

My overall opinion of this is pretty mixed. If you like quite natural lengthening mascara;s then this might be a good one, but I think the Body Shop define and lengthen mascara is better for that. But I will continue to use this because it does the job and a quite like it so I don't want to waste the product. Have you tried this mascara? If so let me know what you though of it in the comments below. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for directing me to your review, your lashes look great, for someone like me though who really has to work for any sort of curl to my lashes I don't think this one is going to be for me :( I like mascaras that have that wow factor and I sometimes struggle with a bigger brush too ..things can get messy! I may give this a miss xx

    http://rinicawrites.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading, I'm glad you found this useful :) And thanks also for the follow, I've just followed you back. Can't stop reading your blog now, it lovely :) xx

      Delete