Thursday 5 June 2014

H&M Tops Arrived!

H&M Tops Arrived!


The actual top is a slightly stretchy fabric so it fits really nicely. 


This top comes slightly cropped but it doesn't show any stomach until you lift up your arms.


Today a couple of tops that I ordered off H&M arrived and I am just in love with them. I bought them when H&M had £5 all orders, and 10% off and free delivery so together they came to a lot cheaper than they should have been. Whenever you go internet shopping I really recommend quickly googling discount codes for the shop you are shopping at. A lot of shops don't always advertise all of their offers on their website. But if you have a quick look there are most often offers out there, and if they save you a bit of money then you might as well!

I think that I am going to get so much wear out of these two tops in summer. I am in love with the lace detailing across the top and on the sleeves of the white top. It's so feminine and pretty and will go with so many things already in my wardrobe. I also love the pale sky blue colour of the other top and the gorgeous lace and crotchet detail around the neckline. The blue top is also slightly cropped and I don't have a lot of tops like this but I think it is going to look great with a pair of denim short on the beach.

I think H&M is one of my favourite clothing stores at the moment. Their clothes are so affordable and preppy and pretty which is just my style at the moment. So definitely check out their website for some great summer pieces. I already have another wishlist growing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment