Tuesday 17 June 2014

Gold Eye Makeup Look

Gold Eye Makeup Look




Doing my makeup in the morning or before a night out is one of my favourite parts of the day, a bit sad really? And while my makeup is never really crazy or out there. I do like to try out some different looks whenever I can. Even for school I like to spend a bit of time doing my makeup in the morning and making myself look a bit more awake after getting about 5/6 hours sleep.

Today's makeup look I went for a gold eye look. I used a very pigmented golden eyeshadow (shade 6) from the Undressed MUA eyeshadow palette. And I would really recommend this and I wear it almost every day, I love every single one of the 12 colors and it's so cheap. Also I was very surprised at how pigmented these are and they actually last from when I put them on at 6:30am in the morning to when I take my makeup off before bed. I swept the golden eyeshadow all over my lid and right up to my crease. I also took it right into the corners of my eye and along the lower lash line. Then I used shade 5 from the same palette along my crease and really blended out the colour. The only eyeliner that I used was a brown pencil along my lower waterline. Then I finished it off with curled eyelashes and lots of mascara. I decided to leave my lips natural as it was for school but I think that for an evening out this would look amazing with a red lip.

Hope you like this makeup look. I really enjoyed trying something a bit different and love the way it turned out. I got lots of compliments at school and even my boyfriend noticed that I had "gold on my eyes"! 


6 comments:

  1. I love the gold makeup! It looks fab on you! Xx

    www.bibigoeschic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will definitely be wearing this a lot more in summer! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Golden make up is a must for summer! I'll have a look coming in August!
    How did I miss such a lovely post? :)

    http://cups-and-roses.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you. I can't wait to read your gold makeup post! :) xx

      Delete