Wednesday 22 April 2015

Big Shirts And Delicate Jewellery

Big Shirts And Delicate Jewellery

Katherine Penney Chic Fashion Style Shirt Zara Stripes Gold Delicate Jewellery Pretty Modern Casual Smart Classic

Hello lovelies. The weather has been so lovely here in Manchester recently, and it's nice to have breaks from coursework outside in the sun with friends and a good magazine. Another outfit post today and one that I have been wearing so much recently so I hope you like it. 

Katherine Penney Chic Fashion Style Shirt Zara Stripes Gold Delicate Jewellery Pretty Modern Casual Smart Classic

What I love about this outfit is that it is the perfect combination of smart and casual. This beautiful shirt is from Zara (obviously!) and is really loose fitting and comfy. I find that wearing this with a pair of well fitting skinny jeans and rolling up the sleeves a little gives that perfect effortless off-duty style. 

Katherine Penney Chic Fashion Style Shirt Zara Stripes Gold Delicate Jewellery Pretty Modern Casual Smart Classic

For a little bit of detail to what would be quite a simple outfit I am wearing a few bits of gold jewellery. My everyday gold watch adds a masculine touch to the outfit. Yet it perfectly compliments the delicate gold rings and my beautiful gold necklace. 

Katherine Penney Chic Fashion Style Shirt Zara Stripes Gold Delicate Jewellery Pretty Modern Casual Smart Classic

You might recognise this necklace from my Recent Sopping Trip post a few days ago. It's from the range Z by Accessorize which is such a gorgeous range that I would really recommend checking out if you haven't already. I think that this looks really expensive and looks great with this look as it picks up on the blue stripes. 


I'd love to hear what you think of this outfit in the comments. And feel free to leave me any questions or post ideas that you would like to see in the comments below. Lots of love xx



No comments:

Post a Comment