Friday 24 April 2015

Red Alert

Red Alert

Katherine Penney Chic Red Nail Polish Manicure Essie Style Beauty Review

If you have been reading my blog for a while then you may have noticed that I don't really wear a lot of colour. I like to stick with monochrome, grey, navy and light blue and occasionally a pale pink! But last week the weather was so beautiful and something suddenly made me want to rush to Boots to buy my first ever red nail polish! 

Katherine Penney Chic Red Nail Polish Manicure Essie Style Beauty Review

The one that I chose was this slightly coral red from Rimmel which is part of the new Rita Ora collection. As far as the colour goes I think it is the perfect red for this time of year. It's bright and uplifting and looks so chic with a white top and denim jeans. I also love the brush of Rimmel nail polishes and the way that it applied. But sadly by about the second day this was already chipping, badly. I haven't really had this problem with other Rimmel nail polishes before. So maybe I'll have to try this out again with a different base coat of something as I really do love the colour. 

Katherine Penney Chic Red Nail Polish Manicure Essie Style Beauty Review

I'm just about to get the train to Durham to see my boyfriend for the weekend now. I hope that you all have a lovely weekend. Let me know in the comments below if you have tried this nail polish and if you had a problem with chipping. xx

1 comment:

  1. Looks lovely and looks good on your nails. The colour is perfect for summer time

    Nashia
    www.makeupandbeautymayhem.com

    ReplyDelete