Monday 27 April 2015

Layers

Layers

Katherine Penney Chic Style Fashion Outfit Natural Layers White Lace Navy Stripes Trend

The weather here is starting to go a little strange. Last week it was so hot and now it is getting a little colder. One minute it's really sunny and the next it is raining. So when the weather can't make up it's find I have found that the best way to go is layers. 

Katherine Penney Chic Style Fashion Outfit Natural Layers White Lace Navy Stripes Trend

I love layering up loads of simple pieces, usually keeping my colour palette simple but mixing up the textures a little. This outfit is one that I have been wearing a lot lately. I'm wearing a pretty white lace vest top under a 3/4 sleeved striped top and then when it gets a little colder I also wear this slightly cropped grey jumper. I love that you can see all the different layers of clothing and they really compliment each other. 

Katherine Penney Chic Style Fashion Outfit Natural Layers White Lace Navy Stripes Trend

You can also see the striped top underneath my jumper around the neckline which I think is a bit more unique and adds another little bit of detail. 

Katherine Penney Chic Style Fashion Outfit Natural Layers White Lace Navy Stripes Trend

And to finish off my outfit I wore this beautiful pearl necklace that really picks up on all of the blue and grey shades. 

Sorry I haven't been able to post anything these last few days. I was away for the weekend and now my camera is playing up! I have several posts on their way but until I get my camera fixed it is pretty difficult. 

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend though xx

1 comment:

  1. Love how all looks together and lace is so cute

    sparklygoddess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete