Sunday 12 April 2015

A Few Current Favourites

A Few Current Favourites

I planned to write this post a couple of days ago but I have just been so busy. And I got back to university yesterday afternoon so now writing this post is just making me miss my amazing double bed and my beautiful Roberts radio. Thankfully I did bring my green tea and most of my Easter chocolates with me!

So here are just a few random things that don't really fit into a favourites post but that I have really been loving lately and wanted to share.

Katherine Penney Chic Current Favourites Green Tea Life

Katherine Penney Chic Current Favourites Green Tea Life

Green Tea

Over the past few weeks I have really been getting into green tea. Before I wasn't a tea or coffee drinker but after hearing loads about all of the health benefits of green tea I really wanted to start drinking it. And at first I really wasn't sure (it's not quite as yummy as my usual hot chocolate). But now I really love sipping a mug and keeping my hands warm around a good green tea. And this one is my favourite at the moment. 

Katherine Penney Chic Life Roberts Radio Pretty Bedroom Decor

Listening to Mellow Magic on my Roberts radio

When I am at university I always really miss my beautiful radio that I got this Christmas. There is nothing better than after a long day having a bubble bath and a pamper evening listening to the relaxing sounds of Mellow Magic! Haha! I'm such a granny before my time!

Katherine Penney Chic Life Favourites Bed Double Bedroom

My Double Bed
I not sure words can explain how nice it was coming back this Easter holiday from my squeaky single university bed to this. And now I just really miss it because it is just so comfy!

Katherine Penney Chic Easter Chocolates Life Favourites

Lots of Chocolate
Obviously! I didn't have room to bring back all of my chocolate eggs but I guess that they will be a nice surprise when I get back home! And now it is just all of the Easter chocolate that is on offer! In the shop down the road they are selling 5 creme eggs for £1, and they are my favourite!! 

Songs

Mumford and Sons - Believe
Kodaline - The One
Nick Jonas - Jealous
Echosmith - Cool Kids
John Legend  - You and I 
Beyonce - XO
A Great Big World - Already Home
Tom Odell - Heal
James Bay - If Yo Ever Want To Be In Love
Sam Smith - Good Thing


Hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday. Speak soon xx


No comments:

Post a Comment