Friday 17 April 2015

Recent Shopping Trip...

Recent Shopping Trip...

During half term I went to Bluewater with my mum and my sister, somewhere that I haven't been to in ages. We ended up making a day out of it and arriving really early before the shops even opened and then leaving some time after lunch. I had a good look around loads of different shop but in the end in only picked up two things. But they are both this that I am really in love with so I wanted to share them with you. 

Katherine Penney Chic Hollister Haul shopping necklace summer jewellery pretty boho print

The first thing that I bought was this beautiful top from Hollister. I was definitely part of the whole Hollister is the only thing you should be seen in in like Year 8. But up until a few months ago I had barely been in Hollister. Since those times I think that Hollister has done a bit of rebranding and have some really lovely things (not just a top with Hollister written across the chest) and much fairer prices. 

Katherine Penney Chic Hollister Haul shopping necklace summer jewellery pretty boho print

The gorgeous blue and white print of this top is what first caught my eye. To me this just screams Summer, relaxed and beach holidays. So when I saw the beautiful cross strap back of the top I feel in love with it even more. I think this stop would be perfect for now with some dark denim jeans and a slouchy cardigan when it isn't so warm and them on the beach in Summer with some little white denim short. I think that I may have to brave the trending no-bra look with this one though!

Katherine Penney Chic Hollister Haul shopping necklace summer jewellery pretty boho print

The second and final think that I picked up was this necklace that I had had my eye on for ages. It's part of the new Z for Accessorize range which is all just stunning and to me is definitely one of those collections where I just want everything! For the last month every time I went into an Accessorize (which was pretty often) I would just go and admire this necklace. So I finally decided to just go for it and buy it. 

And it was the best decision as I love it so much and I've worn it nearly everyday since I bought it! It is so beautiful and delicate and considering it was under £20 I think think it looks a lot more expensive. I like to wear this with quite plain simple outfits like a white jumper or a denim shirt and it is just the perfect classy detail to finish off a look. 

Katherine Penney Chic Hollister Haul shopping necklace summer jewellery pretty boho print

Hope everyone has a lovely Friday and a good weekend. Speak soon xx

2 comments: