Monday 30 March 2015

March Favourites

March Favourites 

A few favourites for this month. March has felt like such a busy month but at the same time when I think about it, nothing out of the ordinary has really happened. The end of March does mark one thing though, Summer is nearly here! And despite it being pretty cloudy outside the sun is definitely trying to peek its way through! Any, on to the things that I have been loving. 

Katherine Penney Chic Monthly favourites Beauty Skincare Makeup

Botanics Dry Brush 
This month I have really been getting in to dry brushing again. I do this nearly everyday before I have a shower using long strokes upwards. As well as feeling really therapeutic and exfoliation dry brushing has many other benefits including increasing circulation and reducing cellulite. 

Clinique Anti-blemish Solution
Recently I have been taking a lot better care of my skin with a few small step that really have made a noticeable different. I think soon I will do a whole post on that. But for the moment I have really been loving using this product on my skin. As soon as I feel a spot appearing I use a little bit of this a few times a day and it will literally just make it disappear! I also used this every morning before moisturiser on problems areas and find that it really helps too. 

Natural Collection Eyeshadow in Crushed Walnut
During March I was more into a "no makeup makeup look" and this eyeshadow was one of the products I would always reach for the achieve this. I would use this with the angled Ecotools brush instead of a liquid eyeliner for a more smoky but subtle effect. This just looks really natural and the colour is a great alternative to black. 

Boots Simply Sensitive Hydrating Eye Cream
Earlier this month I was really suffer from quite sore and dry eyes. I hadn't been using an eye cream in a white and I knew that I really needed to get back into using one. But when I went to Boots I was amazing at how ridiculously expensive most of the eye creams were. A lot of them were about £10-£15 and were advertising as "wrinkle reduction", not something that I think I need quite yet. I just wanted a really hydrating eye cream that wouldn't irritate my sensitive eyes or break my bank! And this is what I managed to find and I am so impressed. It's really light and easy to blend so I never feel like I am tugging on my eyes. It's really hydrating and it never stings or irritates my eyes. My sore dry eyes have completely gone away and I can't recommend this product enough! 

Sleek Lipstick in Barely There
With Spring pretty much here I have been trying to transition my makeup to something a bit lighter and a bit more brightening. And to do that I love this peachy coral colour from Sleek. The formula is lovely and glossy and this colour is just so pretty for this time of year. I feel like it really brightens up my makeup look and is just so pretty. 

I hope that April will bring us some more sunshine and warmer days. I am so desperate to sit in the garden with a magazine and a cold drink but it isn't quite warm enough for that yet. Fingers crossed that April will be the month! xx


6 comments:

  1. I have never tried Sleek lipsticks before but I really like this color and it looks like a perfect color for spring, not to bright but still refreshes entire face
    Xxx

    I would like to see you on my blog
    You can check my favorites here: sparklygoddess.blogspot.com/2015/03/march-favorites-favoriti-za-mart.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend them. They really aren't too expensive and this one is such a lovely colour xx

      Delete
  2. The Sleek lipstick looks lovely!

    http://shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's such a beautiful shade! xx

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love the colour of the lipstick : ) and I absolutely loved your comment, thanks for your sweet words <3
    xo,
    Céline blogging on http://smultronstaellen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete