Monday 9 March 2015

Essie Power Clutch

Essie Power Clutch 

Katherine Penney Chic Style Beauty Manicure Nails Polish Essie Khaki Spring Pretty Gold Rings Urban Modern

I've literally just spend the last 40 minutes or so watching the lastest episode of TOWIE (don't hate, it's a guilty pleasure!) and painting my nails. And after a few weeks of wearing lots of neutrals and pastel shades I decided to go for this beautiful shade of khaki. And as soon as I put it on my nails I just fell in love with it so I thought that I would share some pictures with you. 

Katherine Penney Chic Style Beauty Manicure Nails Polish Essie Khaki Spring Pretty Gold Rings Urban Modern

The shade is Essie Power Clutch. Not a shade that you really hear about much, if ever but I really think that it deserves a little mention. It really is such a perfect transitional shade for this time of year when you are starting to get excited for Spring but the weather isn't yet agreeing! The khaki shade is dark but not too bold and I think it would compliment most skin tones, especially with a few pretty gold rings. 

Rings - H&M

Katherine Penney Chic Style Beauty Manicure Nails Polish Essie Khaki Spring Pretty Gold Rings Urban Modern

Let me know what you think of this shade and what your favourite nail polish shades are for this time of year. Speak soon xx


2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'd have never picked up the bottle but it looks really nice on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's definitely one you should try :) xx

      Delete