Friday 20 March 2015

Cinderella Inspired Wishlist

Cinderella Inspired Wishlist

As many of you may know the new Disney Cinderella film starring Lily James will be in cinema very soon. Personally I haven't been so excited about a film in such a long time! I don't even want to think about how many times I have watched the trailer - I could probably quote most of it! The film is to be a mix of a fairytale, romance and a feel good family film, which sounds ideal to me. 

So today, the day after the London premier of Cinderella I wanted to do a little Cinderella inspired wishlist of my favourite high street pieces. 

Katherine Penney Chic Cinderella Wishlist Fashion High Street Style


Shimmer Prom Dress - Oh My Love

Crystal Chandelier Earrings - Accessorize

Crystal Tiara - Accessorize

Light Blue Lace Overlay Pencil Skirt - River Island

Light Blue Snakeskin Ballet Pumps - New Look

3D Lace Shell Top - Topshop

Sparkley Zip Top Clutch Bag - Azzessorize

Scoop Rhinestone Dress - Victoria's Dresses


Sorry, that I haven't been around much for the last few days. I was really busy with university stuff. But now I am back home for Easter so I should have a bit more time and I have been planning a few different posts for you all. Lots of love xx

2 comments: