Sunday 1 March 2015

February Favourites

February Favourites 

Katherine Penney chic Monthy Favourites February Beauty Makeup


I honestly can't believe that it is March already! It feels like New Years Eve was only a couple of weeks ago! But I'm just going to say it is because February is such a short month and move on! 

After not really wearing a lot of makeup in January for various reasons I have really made up for it this month. There are several new products that I have really been loving and one repurchase that I have really got back into. 


Palmers Cocoa Butter Body Scrub
After my Garnier body scrub ran out again I picked this up wanted to try something new. And amazingly I found this in Primark for much cheaper than in Boots. My love for chocolate is not just with the food but I am a total sucker for anything that smells of cocoa. And this really does smells so good. The grains are all different sizes and they really do exfoliate my skin and leave it feeling super soft. A little also goes a long way, plus this pot is really big so I hope that this is going to last me a long time. 

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails
Still suffering with my problem of splitting nails I picked this up. And no, before you jump to conclusions this has not solved all of my problems. But what it has done is prevented further splitting and protected my nails. This has allowed them to grow stronger and I hope that with a bit more time and maintaining my nail care my nails will grow strong enough to stop splitting. 

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
This came free in last months Elle magazine and it is all that I have worn on my lashes all month. It's perfect for everyday but can also be build up for evening. For a full detailed review and pictures you can check out my blogpost on Roller Lash here

Maybelline 24 Hour Leather Effect Colour Tattoo - Creamy Beige
I've heard quite a few people talking about this new release from Maybelline recently. And this is really the only colour that people have been raving about. I am a huge fan of the original colour tattoos so I could wait to try this on. And honestly, I love it so much and I think since I bought it I have worn it nearly everyday. It just perfect for an everyday natural eye look with a slightly darker shade in the crease. I also use this as a base colour when I am wearing a darker eyeshadow look as it had a great lasting power. And for £4.99 I really don't know how to fault this product. 

Maybelline Master Precise Eyeline - Black
This was my repurchase of the month. I had this a while back and loved it by when it started to dry out and go a bit old I stopped really wearing liquid eyeliner. But since buying this again I have really got back into liquid eyeliner. Especially as I think this looks great with the leather effect colour tattoo in creamy beige. It's just really easy to use the felt tip like nib for someone like me who really isn't very good at eyeliner. And the nib is really thin so you won't end up with panda eyes! 

Mac lipstick - Patisserie 
I know I have only owned this lipstick for just over two months but I already think it could be my all time favourite lipstick ever! It's just the most perfect natural "your lips but better" pinky nude. It's so beautiful, feels so nice on the lips and I don't even need to use a mirror to apply it! This is the first Mac lipstick that I have ever owned and I really want to try some more now. So let me know in the comments below what your favourite ones are. 

Hope you like this monthly favourites and let me know if you have tried any of these products. Hope everyone had a lovely February and now lets bring on Spring and the warmer weather because I am so ready for that! 

4 comments:

  1. That cocoa body scrub seems great !!

    Wonderlandstaves.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Color tattoo are just the best and love this color. Roller lash mascara looks so cute

    sparklygoddess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete