Wednesday 25 March 2015

Present From Paris

Present From Paris 

Katherine Penney Chic Beauty Skincare La Roche Posay Serozinc Toner Magazines Paris

For the last couple of days my dad has been on a business trip to Paris, something that happens every few months with his work. And everytime that he goes there is one thing that I ask him to pick up for me - La Roche Posay Serozinc. 

I know that this is now available in the UK online but it is so much easier for him to pick it up for me while he is in Paris - not sure if it is a little cheaper too! And last night he got home and no only had he picked up FOUR bottles of Serozinc but he also had a few magazine that he had got for free! His trip really couldn't have come at a better time for me as I was just about to run out of my last bottle too! 

Katherine Penney Chic Beauty Skincare La Roche Posay Serozinc Toner Magazines Paris

I like to use Serozinc as a toner after my face wash in the morning and evening. I'm not really too sure what this product actually does or is meant to do. All I know is that a the end of Summer I stopped using it for about a month and all of the little bumps on my skin came back. And then as soon as I started using it again they disappeared! So if you haven't tried it and you suffer from little bumps on your skin that never form spots but are impossible to get rid of, then I really recommend Serozinc. 

And if you have tried it I would love to know what you think and whether you have any other La Roche Posay recommendations for me. xx

2 comments:

  1. Nice post!!!

    Mil besos desde Rep. Dom.
    http://www.entreapuntesytela.com/

    ReplyDelete