Thursday 5 March 2015

Pastel Pinks

Pastel Pinks

Katherine Penney Chic Beauty Makeup Eyeshadow Palette Pastel Natural Pretty

I'm away in Durham at the moment spending a long weekend with my boyfriend. But rather than not posting for a few days I wanted to share with you a really natural makeup look from a few days ago using my Too Faced Bourdoir Eyes palette. 

On my skin I am just wearing my bareMinerals primer and powder which I have done a full review of here. I'm also wearing a little bit of Maybelline fit me concealer and I love this conbination of skin makeup as it feels like I'm not really wearing anything at all. I then filled in my eyebrows a tiny bit using my Collection eyebrow palette which is amazing and I will be doing a full review of it soon.  
  
Katherine Penney Chic Beauty Makeup Eyeshadow Palette Pastel Natural Pretty

On my eyes I am wearing the shade Satin Sheets from the Boudoir Eyes palette all over my lids. On the outer half of my lids I have a little bit of the shade Sugar Walls which is very similar but slightly darker. And to add a bit of depth and definition in my crease I am wearing a tiny bit of the greyish shade Garter Belt. To finish off I used a very thin line of black eyeliner and lots of my Benefit Roller Lash mascara. And finally on my lips I am wearing my most worn lipstick at the moment, Patisserie by Mac. It's just a beautiful nude/pink everyday your lips but better shade that honestly goes with anything. 

Katherine Penney Chic Beauty Makeup Eyeshadow Palette Pastel Natural Pretty

And keeping in the pastel pink theme I wore my new Topshop pink embellished jumper and my very old H&M beige coat!


Katherine Penney Chic Beauty Makeup Eyeshadow Palette Pastel Natural Pretty

And here is just a close up of the really simple eye makeup. 

Hope you liked this quick post. I'm sorry if I won't be able to post much in the next few days. HOpe everyone has a lovely weekend xx

1 comment:

  1. really really liked this! i nominated you for liebster award :) check it out here on my blog xx

    http://leelysesblogs.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete