Sunday 17 April 2016

Spring Shade

Spring Shade


thumb_IMG_2739_1024

So I actually got my hair recoloured over a week ago now while I was still at home, but coursework and life have meant that I am starting to fall behind on blogposts. Either way I thought I would share a couple of photos with you now.


At the end of last Summer I took the plunge and first dyed my hair. I say dyed, but what I really got was something called Balayage, a mix of highlights and ombre all the way through the hair. I still wanted to keep my natural colour, but add some depth and lighter shades too. I was so happy with the results, and how the colour made my hair look healthier and glossier. So last week I got a trim and the same again but slightly lighter.


thumb_IMG_2683_1024

Once again I love the results, particularly when I have curled my hair like this and you can see all the different shades. I know that dyeing hair isn't the healthiest thing, however I am careful about looking after my hair and making sure that it stays as hydrated as possible. I like to use a hair mask almost once a week as well as serum and leave-in conditioner whenever I wash my hair.


Please let me know if there are any hair products that you love to use, especially ones for hydration. For now I am so happy with my new look for the new season and hope you like it too. Speak soon xx

3 comments:

  1. O seu cabelo está incrível! A cor está realmente fabulosa, o corte está lindo e o ondulado combina muito com seu rosto!

    Ótimo domingo!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks so pretty.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete