Sunday 3 April 2016

March Favourites

March Favourites


thumb_IMG_2612_1024


I'm so sad that April is here already which means that I only have one week left of my Easter holiday and so much that I want to do. After my operation it feels like I have lost a whole week lying in bed doing nothing! Anyway, I guess this means we are that bit closer to Summer which is exciting. So here are some of the things that I have been loving this last month.


The Body Shop Shea Body Butter 
I am sure that I have talked about this before on my blog. This is my favourites scent from the Body Shop, it just smells fresh and reminds me of summer. This body butter is so thick and moisturising, so before be I have been slathering it on really dry patches like elbows and knees.


Simple Soothing Eye Cream 
I always use an eye cream, but it is hard to find on that isn't so thick it feels like it is dragging on your eyes. This one is so light and a little bit goes a long way so I use this before bed and sometimes before my makeup in the morning. It's also really reasonably priced.


PINK Sweet and Flirty Body Mist
This just smells incredible! I have been trying to ration this before Summer so it lasts because it is really more of a Summer scent. But since I've come back home and rediscovered this on my shelf I've found myself reaching for it every morning.


L'Occitane Shea Butter Lip Balm
I didn't actually realise this was also Shea Butter until I picked it out for my favourites! Guess it is definietly my favourite scent! This is more of a before bed lip balm or for really dry lips. It's so moisturising and lasts a really long time but I don't think this would work as well under a lipstick.


Percy and Reed London Wonder Balm 
I forgot about this stuff for a while but I have been really getting back into using this after I wash my hair. Even though you are putting product in your hair it doesn't feel like it. My hair feels lighter, but volumised. And again, a little bit goes a long way.


Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo - Creme de Rose 
The Maybelline colour tattoos are just amazing! I have four already and think I am going to have to dedicate a whole blogpost to them sometime soon. This shade is just the perfect base colour, so I use it pretty much everyday that I am wearing makeup. It also looks great on its own with some liner and mascara ora light brown in the crease.


Monthly favourites are some of my favourite posts to read so if you have also written one then link it in the comments below and we can all share the products that we have been loving this month.


xx

2 comments:

  1. I swear by the Body Shop shea body butter. It makes my skin so soft.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see your website needs some unique articles. Writing manually is time consuming, but there is solution for this hard task.

    Just search for; Miftolo's tools rewriter

    ReplyDelete