Monday 4 April 2016

Another Olivia Palermo Lipstick

Another Olivia Palermo Lipstick


thumb_IMG_2522_1024

It wasn't too long ago since my last Olivia Palermo x Ciaté London haul (which you can have a read of here)! I picked up two beautiful nail polishes and a lipstick, which I have worn almost everyday since. The packaging is gold and beautifully sleek, and the formula is just perfect. It feels so lovely to apply, lasts for a long time and isn't at all drying. So when I recently found myself back in TK Maxx and spotted the same lipstick in a different shade I just couldn't leave it behind.


thumb_IMG_2524_1024

The shade I picked up is called Cashmere and it is another beautiful nude. I probably already have too many nude lipsticks but it is what I wear nearly everyday so why not have a selection?! I don't actually have anything too similar to this Cashmere shade, it's a lot paler than I would usually go for. But I would describe it as being the lighter version of the other Olivia Palermo lipstick that I already have. What I really love about these lipstick is they are the perfect blend of nude, brown and pink, and they still look so lovely and natural on the lips. They are also great for everyday but also to compliment a smokey eye as I imagine Olivia Palermo would wear them.


thumb_IMG_2523_1024

I really can't get enough of these lipsticks, they definitely have the best formula that I have tried in a long time. I personally find them even better than some of my MAC lipsticks! I really can't rave enough about the Olivia Palermo x Ciaté London collection, it's sleek, the formulas are amazing and she has chosen all of the classic shades that you need. Definitely recommend! xx

2 comments:

  1. I see your blog needs some fresh articles. Writing manually is time
    consuming, but there is tool for this task. Just search for - Digitalpoilo's tools

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see your website needs some unique content. Writing manually is time consuming, but there is solution for this hard
    task. Just search for - Miftolo's tools rewriter

    ReplyDelete