Sunday 24 April 2016

Hats and Pouts

Hats and Pouts


thumb_IMG_2741_1024

I really wanted to share some photos of an outfit that I wore to uni last week, but then the weather went really hot and suddenly it didn't seem appropriate to post about wearing felt hats and blanket scarves. However typical British weather means we are back to chilly winds and heavy rain again and I am spending my Sunday snuggled up in bed with my laptop. But I thought I would make the most of it and finally post this outfit.


thumb_IMG_2742_1024

As you can probably tell, I am still really feeling the monochromatic minimal style. I can't stop wearing my Zara trench coat at the moment, it feels classic but stylish and is the perfect Spring transition piece when the weather is still all over the place! In this outfit I have kept everything really simple, trench coat, white jumper and denim jeans, but I've played around a bit with accessories.


thumb_IMG_2740_1024

This black hat is actually from Primark, but I think the simple design and colour make it feel so much more expensive. It is also the perfect compliment to this beautiful blanket scarf from Joules, which is so soft and looks great draped around the neck showing off the subtle print.


thumb_IMG_2743_1024

What I am wearing:


Trench coat - Zara
Scarf - Joules
Jumper - H&M
Hat - Primark
Necklace - Accessorize
Watch - Nixon
Rings - Accessorize



I do actually have another little outfit post that I can't wait to share which was from when the weather was really lovely. So now I feel like I am going to have to wait until it has warmed up again before posting those photos! Blogger problems!


Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend. Speak soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment