Friday 22 April 2016

New and Nude

New and Nude


thumb_IMG_2763_1024

I have finally taken my umbrella out of my handbag and swapped it for my sunglasses, which means Summer is well and truly on the way. And while I will be the first to admit that I do not need to be doing anymore shopping I somehow ended up buying two new pairs of shoes yesterday. Such is life! So in an attempt to make myself feel slightly less guilty about my purchases I thought I would share them on my blog.


Last Summer I bought a pair of beige slip-ons from Accessories for only £10, and my love for slip-ons was born. They were comfy, went with everything and just looked cool. Sadly like most things in life, they didn’t last forever. To be honest I am actually embarrassed by the state that they are currently in and the fact that I hadn’t replaced them sooner.  I spotted these beautiful replicas in Schuh and fell in love. They are exactly what I was looking for and I actually prefer that they are slightly more pinky. They also feel much better quality so hopefully if I look after them they will last a little longer! And at £25 I think they are a total bargain as I know I will be living in these this Summer.


thumb_IMG_2770_1024

 

The second pair of shoes were slightly less justified, however I have been looking for something similar for a while now. I saw these in a haul by FreddyMyLove, and immediately clicked the link to have a look at them. So when I saw that they had gone down to £20 in a recent promotion I was sold. I have wanted a pair of Summer sandals with a small heel that would still be wearable for a smarter everyday look. These clog style shoes, which are everywhere at the moment still feel pretty and feminine and the nude colour will work with most of my wardrobe. I think these are also going to be really versatile and work well with skirts and dresses but also cropped jeans and a pretty blouse.


Now that I am writing this and looking back at the pictures I have absolutely no regrets! I can start to pack away all of my Winter boots and look forward to wearing these beauties.


And in case you wanted to treat yourself too the links of both products are below.


Schuh Natural Slip On Flats 
River Island Pink Leather Clog Sandals


Happy Friday everyone! xx

2 comments:

  1. The only person aboard the plane, pilot Joseph Randall Edwards, survived.With each purchase of any beauty personal care product, you want to remember 3 useful tips.There are some golf club brands that have authorized clones (legal golf replicas). fake id in canada
    In order to do this remove the lid from the pond skimmer and remove the filter basket, containing the trapped debris and empty it.Chinese weddings have also been filled with tradition and symbolism.Overall, the zoo is a complete entertainment package for you and your family and has a lot of undiscovered treasures in its animal collection and exhibitions. Indiana ID
    ??London is my favouriteaddition to leveraged funds from other sources.He removed his shirt and placed makeshift bandages on their wounds. Hawaii ID
    Most of the time, the causes of provoked seizures include sleep deprivation, head injury which may cause non-epileptic post-traumatic seizures or post-traumatic epilepsy in which the seizures chronically recur.When cleaning up this bathing tub, the is a thing that you have to do is to fill it up with an inch or two of warm water.? us ID Wisconsin
    Its better if a hospital is nearby and not too far from railway station and airport.Of way, you will also have more money in your discount wholsale cigarettes pocket.A machine with HEPA filter or high efficiency particulate air filter is always a great deal. buy ids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Ways To Get In Shape And Stay Healthy The more time passes the more people are becoming aware of the need to be health conscious.QuilmesTigre&160;&160;&160;&160;&160;&160;&160;&160;&160; vs.If you are also receiving lots of junk mail with pre-approved credit through your mailbox, there are a few ways to put a stop to these relentless direct mailers. jordan retro 12 Put into fermenting bottle, filling to shoulder to allow space for the vigour of the primary fermentation, but keep a little liquor aside in a covered jug with 5 vegas miami cigar which buy backwoods cigars to "top up" once the initial ferment is over.TAMBORIMThis workout program was designed with the intent to train military type personnel while in combat out in the field. jordan 10 Here we bring you the new i.The Palm Springs Food & Wine Festival and Art of Food & Wine in Palm Desert are distinct, prominent, and learning displays of Palm Spring as culinary destination.Mainly because frequently the security measures are a minimal tighter for international flights, there are a lot of objects which are usually allowed at your neighborhood airport, but here will be banned. cheap jordan 5 How will we behave when the heat is really on.(TF-Gary Scelzi; FC-John Force; PS-Vieri Gaines; PM-Matt Hines)June 4 - Prestone Route 66 Nationals, Joliet, Ill.Allow him see that he needs you to be part of his life and that he is nothing without you. new jordan shoes .ORIt is important to look at this depiction with a cynic eye. cheap jordan 5

    ReplyDelete