Tuesday 30 September 2014

September Favourites

September Favourites


Monthly Favourites time! A few things that I have really been loving this month and a couple of things that I have never talked about on this blog before! So lets get started :)

Garnier Oil Beauty Nourishing Scrub - I only bought this about a week ago in my Superdrug haul but I have just fallen in love with this. The smell isn't horrible but it isn't exactly my favourite. But how this makes my skin feel after I've used it is just incredible! I'm having to limit how often I exfoliate as I just want to use this every time I have a shower! 


Benefit Posie Tint - I'd heard a lot about this so when my friend got me a little mini set from Benefit with this in I was so excited to try it. This is just the perfect natural pink that I like to wear on minimal makeup days. On the cheeks this just makes my skin look so healthy and on the lips it just looks so pretty. And this one is the perfect size for carrying around in my makeup bag. 

Sephora Black Eyeliner - While in Paris at the beginning of this summer I managed to drag my boyfriend into Sephora! And despite my excitement I remained very controlled and this was the only thing that I came out with! Over freshers week as you can probably imagine I've been on a fair few nights out and the majority of the time I like to do a brown/grey smokey eye look with a fairly neutral lip. And this eye liner is just amazing. It's so soft and pigmented and looks amazing all around the eye to really make a look "pop". Thankfully this is also the longest eyeliner I have ever seen as I have no idea when I am going to be able to get my hands on this again! 

La Roche Posay Serozinc - This is another purchase that I picked up in Paris thanks to a video by Amelia Liana. I used this for a bit when I first got it and then stopped about a month later and my skin started to get worse. Now I'm back using it again and I don't really know what it does but I can already see the improvements!

Bourjois Bronzing Primer and Real Techniques Contour Brush - I am combining these two favourites as this month I have always been using these together. I don't actually use this as a primer but for contouring after I have applied all of my skin makeup. I only really use this for evenings when I am wearing more makeup but I love how much of a glow this gives me. And this brush is just amazing for really getting into the cheek bones and blending the product out. My latest Dream Team! Ooh, that I just gave me an idea for a post series, what do you guys think?!

Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF - I got this around Spring time at the beginning of the year in a freebie set after spending way too much at the Clinique counter! And I remember trying this then and liking the texture but it just being about 4 shades to dark for me. And I don't really know how this is suddenly working now as I went on holiday quite a long time ago but the colour is pretty much perfect now. The texture of this is just really light and natural and I have found myself reaching for this nearly everyday for the last month. It is definitely a light coverage cream but that makes it perfect for everyday. Getting worried already about when this runs out! 


Hope you enjoyed reading about what I have been loving this month. I know I love reading monthly favourites so if you have just done one on your own blog then please leave a link for me below and I would love to go and have a read of them all. Thanks :) xx

2 comments:

  1. Great post <3 I love the Bourjois bronzing primer, it smells good enough to eat! I love real techniques brushes too! I really like the look of the Benefit posie tint! I'll have to add it to my Christmas list. x x x

    http://beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! It smell delicious! Ooh definitely :) I've already started a bit of a Christmas list too! :P xx

      Delete