Saturday 20 September 2014

Last Nights Party Outfit

Last Nights Party Outfit 






Being in my freshers week at university means that over the past few days I have been out a lot. And while quite a few of those times has been in a university t-shirt or a fancy dress costume last night I finally managed to wear something pretty. So I thought I would quickly share this outfit with you and I hope you all like it. 

Monochrome is really in at the moment so I kept by colour palette to black and white and then accessorised with some jewellery. I love this outfit as I think it is really simple and classy but also quite clubbing appropriate at the same time. And this was the first time that I have worn a cropped top with a high waisted skirt and I really love how it looks. The skirt I actually bought yesterday (so much for student budgeting!) and I love the subtle textured pattern and it has a lovely gold zip part the way down the back. I am going to be looking for more cropped tops now to pair with this skirt and others that I own. Would love to hear in the comments places where I can get really pretty cropped tops from. 

Also if you want to see a picture of me wearing this outfit then check out my Instagram account by the link on this page. 

Skirt - H&M
Cropped top - Boohoo

Clutch - Accessorize
Necklace - Accessorize
Watch - Nixon




10 comments:

  1. I absolutely love and want everything! I'm so jealous cause it all looks so pretty!!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love monochrome looks, and gold is my favorite kind of jewelry to wear with it also. Great outfit!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou for checking out my blog!! I love yours would really love some tips on making the design on mine more interesting !!

    vogueonvoguebytorie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck for freshers, I'm starting next week and the prospect of fancy dress scares the hell out of me! What uni are you going to? :)

    http://somekindofcool.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm at Manchester :) I was so scared before but everyone is so friendly and easy to talk to as they just want to make friends as well :) And don't feel like you have to go out every evening; I definitely couldn't! :P xx

      Delete
  5. Hey, I'm following your blog! This looks like such a gorgeous outfit and I'm sure you looked amazing in it :) xxx

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, that's so sweet :) I'm checking out your blog now! xx

      Delete