Tuesday 30 September 2014

What's In My Everyday Handbag

What's In My Everyday Handbag


Today I just wanted to share a few bits and pieces that at the moment are coming everywhere with me and I really couldn't live without. So this is what I am carrying around in my handbag at the moment:


  • Purse
  • Kurt Geiger card holder - to carry my travel card and bus pass. Just makes everything so much easier to find
  • Hand sanitiser - yes, I am one of those people!
  • Ted Baker pencil case - not only is the beautiful but it has also come in very useful for taking to my lectures
  • Floral notebook - for jotting down things I need to remember
  • Tic Tac - I hate chewing gum as I think the texture is gross but I will always carry these around with me for after I eat
  • Mini Nivea deodorant - maybe this is a bit strange but I would rather have this for those time when it's a little to hot and stuffy and I want to freshen up!
  • Blistex lip balm - usually I am carrying about 5 different lip balms in my bag without even knowing so this is very controlled!
  • Bourjois healthy balance powder - I've go out of the habit of carrying around my whole makeup bag and I just never really used most of it. The only things that I do top up throughout the day are powder, concealer and lip products. And this powder is just the best and also features as my compact mirror!
  • Rimmel wake me up concealer - I was so late to start using this but it is such a favourite and I don't think I could live without this now.
  • Topshop lipstick in Mink - also featured in my last favourites post. Such a beautiful your lips but better/coffee shade. Perfect for Autumn and you down even need a mirror to apply!
  • Nivea pure and natural hand cream - now that it is getting colder I need this even more. Dry hands is such a pet hate of mine 
  • My watch - actually this is usually on my wrist not in my bag, but its a staple and it looked pretty in the picture!
Black handbag - Accessorize

No comments:

Post a Comment