Wednesday 3 September 2014

Outfit Of The Day - Hello September

Outfit Of The Day - Hello September






Another quick outfit post today. Really want to start trying to do more of these so you guys can see what I wear on a day to day basis. Even thought the sun is still trying to shine here in the South East it is starting to get a little bit colder and now that we are in September I feel it is more acceptable to wear wintery clothes! So here I'm just wearing a really simple outfit as I was just doing a bit of shopping with my mum.

Fur Gilet - Zara
Jeans - Primark
The link is for the bag but in different colours. They don't seem to have black on the website but it should be in stores.
Jumper - H&M
Shoes - Boohoo
Watch - Nixon

Hope you enjoyed reading this post. I would love to hear what you think about this outfit. xx

2 comments:

  1. This outfit is simply perfect! I couldn't love it more!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete