Monday 29 September 2014

Hollister Steals

Hollister Steals



Now that I am a student it means that I shouldn't really be spending my money on shopping, especially not in places like Hollister! But on Friday after a day of lectures that was where I found myself. I've always loved Hollister clothes and their casual Californian but preppy style is totally up my street. And as I wondered into the gloomy shop I was pleasantly surprised by sale signs leading me towards a really good sale. I tried so many different things on, so much so that I had to do two trips to the changing room! But in the end I chose these two basic tops. 

You may be wondering why I chose these rather boring looking tops over some of the other beautiful things that they do in Hollister. Like I said I tried a lot of different things on but these two tops just fit perfectly. And even though they are both pretty basic I think that the fit of them makes them look expensive and beautiful. I know I am going to get so much wear out of both of these not just next summer but even now for layering under jumpers, cardigans and scarves. 

And the best part was these weren't only on sale for £14 each but also for a limited time Hollister were offering a 20% student discount! 



The cut of the V-neck on this top is so flattering



I love the shape of this top and the simple details of the buttons, pockets and cut rolled edges.




2 comments:

  1. I haven't bought anything from Hollister or A&F in so long, but these look so nice!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) They have some beautiful winter things in at the moment! xx

      Delete