Saturday 20 September 2014

Last Nights Party Outfit

Last Nights Party Outfit 






Being in my freshers week at university means that over the past few days I have been out a lot. And while quite a few of those times has been in a university t-shirt or a fancy dress costume last night I finally managed to wear something pretty. So I thought I would quickly share this outfit with you and I hope you all like it. 

Monochrome is really in at the moment so I kept by colour palette to black and white and then accessorised with some jewellery. I love this outfit as I think it is really simple and classy but also quite clubbing appropriate at the same time. And this was the first time that I have worn a cropped top with a high waisted skirt and I really love how it looks. The skirt I actually bought yesterday (so much for student budgeting!) and I love the subtle textured pattern and it has a lovely gold zip part the way down the back. I am going to be looking for more cropped tops now to pair with this skirt and others that I own. Would love to hear in the comments places where I can get really pretty cropped tops from. 

Also if you want to see a picture of me wearing this outfit then check out my Instagram account by the link on this page. 

Skirt - H&M
Cropped top - Boohoo

Clutch - Accessorize
Necklace - Accessorize
Watch - Nixon




8 comments:

  1. I love monochrome looks, and gold is my favorite kind of jewelry to wear with it also. Great outfit!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou for checking out my blog!! I love yours would really love some tips on making the design on mine more interesting !!

    vogueonvoguebytorie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm at Manchester :) I was so scared before but everyone is so friendly and easy to talk to as they just want to make friends as well :) And don't feel like you have to go out every evening; I definitely couldn't! :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you, that's so sweet :) I'm checking out your blog now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the watch ♥ http://artdicted2.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete