Tuesday 18 February 2014

Relaxing In A Bubble Bath

Relaxing In A Bubble Bath



There is nothing more relaxing than a lovely candle lit bubble bath, especially when you've been ill recently like I have. It's so mice just to switch off after a long and busy week and have a long soak while listening to a bit of Taylor Swift. And there are a few products that I like to use when I have my bubble bath. 

  • Botanics Body Brush - You might recognise this from my Wishlist #1, while I finally managed to get it with my Boots points. So I'm trying it out at the moment and brushing my body before I get in the bath to get my bloody flowing around my body. 
  • The Body Shop Shea Butter Shower Gel - I love the smell of this stuff and it is so creamy and luxurious. Definitely a winner in my books. 
  • The Body Shop Shea Butter Lip Balm - got to have the matching lip balm right?
  • The Body Shop Shower Loafer - because I find exfoliating so much easier in the bath than in the shower and I love how soft this makes my skin feel afterwards. 


I definitely recommend baths, they do take longer than showers but they are so much more relaxing. It's one of my favourite ways to spend a Friday evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment