Monday 17 February 2014

My Top 5 Body Moisturisers

My Top 5 Body Moisturisers 


So I am a bit of a moisturiser obsessive, mostly because I loathe dry skin. And with summer coming soon (not really, but I'm wishing!) I'm trying to up my moisturiser routine a bit more. So here are my top 5 body moisturisers, in no particular order. 


  • NIVEA In-Shower Body Moisturiser - this stuff is brilliant, especially if you are a bit of a lazy moisturiser. You just put it on like you would do shower gel and then rinse it off just the same. I've tried both the one for dry skin and this one and I defo prefer the smell to this one. Both are a little funky but it's defo worth it for how smooth it leaves your skin. 
  • Vaseline Spray & Go - I only got this a couple of weeks ago but I am already obsessed. It is just the lightest most easy to apply body moisturiser that I have ever some across. I have been using it every night just before I go to bed and I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin already. 
  • NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Lotion - this is the thickest of my moisturisers but it is still pretty light it comparison to others as I hate the feeling of moisturiser that just won't absorb. I use this after a shower when my skin is feeling dryer than normal and it smells lovely. 
  • The Body Shop Shea Body Butter - I love this Body Shop collection, I have the shower gel and the lip balm as well. And it really satisfies my ODCness when I have used all these products and feel like I smell amazing! It's more of a summer scent despite the fact that I have been using it all the way through winter! 
  • Bio Oil - so this may seem a strange one but nothing an beat the product. It is just the most moisturising oil and I like to use it when I have really dry skin on my knees and elbows. Plus it also works wonders on the face and helps to get rid of scars.  

No comments:

Post a Comment