Saturday 22 February 2014

MaXfactor Lipstick Review

MaXfactor Lipstick Review 



So far this year I have been a lot more into lipsticks. I used to only really used lip balm as I'm not a big lipgloss fan, makes my lips feel really sticky. I bought Chilli 853 the dark red colour before Christmas when I was looking for a nice wintery red. This one caught my eye not only because of the very smart packaging but also because of the beautiful deep red shade with very fine gold shimmer running though. For someone who is pretty new to lipstick this was bold but I had never seen a colour like it and I knew I needed it. I wore this a lot throughout winter and even chose to wear it on Christmas day. It looks lovely with fresh dewy skin and loads of mascara and also with a golden bronze smokey eye for something more dramatic. 

]The formula of this lipstick is amazing as well. The other weekend I wore it in a dance show and it between I was drinking so much water. And when I went to the bathroom at the end of the show it was as if I had just applied it. 

So when I was in Boots at the beginning of the year and I saw this beautiful coral colour, Pink Brandy 825 I feel in love straight away. I know it is early but I already have a lift of clothes and makeup that I want for summer and this lipstick is just perfect. The colour is so fresh and easy to wear and I can't wait to pair it with a white floaty top and denim jeans when Spring finally comes. 

And there is also a beautiful glittery bronze colour that I now have my eye on. Better start saving up those Boots points! 





No comments:

Post a Comment