Saturday 12 April 2014

Other Spring Nail Polish Favourites

Other Spring Nail Polish Favourites 




So as I said in my Essie Spring Nail polish post, which you can find here, these are my Spring picks from some other different brands. Again there is a bit of a pastel coloured theme with a hint of glitter, but what can I say! 

Barry M nail polish - blue moon
I have spoken in a lot more detail about this nail polish here. Long story short, LOVE the colour, not quite so keen on the formula but for like £4 it's totally worth it. 

No7 stay perfect nail colour - So Simple 
This is such a lovely nude colour and I love how classy this looks on the nails. I don't think nude nail will ever go out of fashion and that can be worn all year round. 

Rimmel Space Dust - Shooting Star
I did a post a while back on these as they came out around Christmas time, which you can find here. I love a bit of glitter and sparkle as much as the next girl and no way is it just for Christmas time! I just fell in love with all these nail polishes, just wish they were a little easier to take off! 

Natural collection - Shimmer Pink 
Firstly natural collection is just such a bargain, for £1.99 you can't really go wrong. But this is just such a pretty girlie colour. Its pretty thin, but for this polish I sort of like that, make it a lot less in your face. Although if you want a strong colour you will be waiting around for like 4 coats of this to dry!

Nails Inc - For InStyle 

I don't know the exact shade name of this but it came with an edition of in style a while ago. It's probably a bit old and needs throwing away soon but I have never found another colour like this, a Lavender blue shade. It's just so pretty and I'm really hoping that it will make it through this Spring! 

17 lasting fix - Chaperone
Last summer I was hunting for a pale grey nail polish for ages, and this was finally the one that I found. Some people don't really like grey on the nails but personally I think it looks so smart, chic and sophisticated. Plus there can't really be any awkward colour clashing with any of your outfits! 

Rimmel 60 second - 210 Ethereal 
Behind Essie I think that Rimmel do the next best nail polishes at more highstreet prices. The formulas are just amazing and while I don't quite think they take 60 second they really don't take long. And they have the most fantastic range of colours. This one is a gorgeous baby pink with a fine shimmer running though it which I love. 

So let me know in the comments what your favourite nail polishes for Spring are as I'd love to hear :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment