Thursday 24 April 2014

Barry M Aquarium Collection In Mediterranian

Barry M Aquarium Collection In Mediterranian






As soon as I saw this at the Barry M counter I just fell in love with it. I have never seen a colour like this before and I just think it is absolutely gorgeous. The whole Aquarium collect for Barry M is really pretty but quite a few of the colours I have something very similar. And I'm not really sure haw to describe this unique colour but I'll try, and hopefully the pictures will give you a pretty good idea. 

The shade is a very glittery orangy rose gold colour. In some lights it looks a brassy orange colours and in others it looks a pinky colour with gold glittery through it. Since wearing this I have just received so many compliments and I can't stop looking and admiring my own nails! The formula of this polish is also really good and even though I'm not too keen on the thin brushes of Barry M polishes because the polish was really thick and opaque it was fine. I used two coats of this but really I think I only needed one as it is just such a strong colour. 

Words and photos can't really describe how beautiful this colour really is and for only £4 I think you can't really go wrong. Also I definitely think this nail polish is making my hands look a lot more tanned than they really are! Bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment