Friday 4 April 2014

Outfit For Meal Out In London

Outfit For Meal Out In London








So last night I was two of my friends 18th birthdays so a whole group of us went to Covent Garden for a meal. We ate at the Fire and Stone as recommended by one of my friends Ellie and it was really lovely. We had a set menu which was £18 each but considering that can with a drink and three courses and we were in the middle of London I thought that was very reasonable. We shared some meat and vegetable selections as starters and then for my main course I had a Chicken Caesar Salad which was absolutely huge! The best part though was definitely the dessert as I had a huge warm chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce on. And then after that we had a bit of birthday cake which Charlotte’s (one of the birthday girls) mum had made. It was a really lovely sponge cake with chocolate icing and then when we cut the cake it was different coloured sponge swirls and it looked almost too good to eat! I wish that I could bake amazing things like that.
When I got home I took a few photos of my outfit as I really liked what I was wearing. It was a little out of my comfort zone with the ripped jeans and heels and probably not the most practical outfit for London, walking quite far to the restaurant and getting the tube! I felt really classy and sophisticated in this outfit and I feel like recently I am getting a lot better at walking in heels which I am very happy about.

I am trying to make an effort to take more outfit photos when I go out for the day/evening or put a bit more effort into what I am wearing. I love looking on other people’s blogs at what they are wearing and especially at this time of year when everything is getting warmer and fashion become prettier and pastel and floral and I just love it so much. So hope you like my outfit and that you guys are enjoying the weather as it gets a bit warmer. 

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thank you :) Love your blog too, some lovely outfits on there. Just followed you xx

    ReplyDelete