Monday 7 April 2014

My Top Essie Spring Nail Polishes

My Top Essie Spring Nail Polishes 




I think that one of the best and least expensive way to update you look for Spring is with nail polish colours. And my personal favourite are Essie which are not sold in my local Boots and they are about the only thing that I spend my Boots card points on. What I really love about Essie nail polishes is their formula and how long lasting they are. At the moment I am wearing Lilacism which is a lovely lilac colour, as the name would suggest! I painted my nails last Tuesday night in a bit of a rush and I didn't have time to do a top coat. But it is Monday morning as I am writing this and so far only one nail has chipped slightly which is totally amazing in my opinion. 

For Spring time I really love pastel colours and bright peachy colours. And I think that Spring is the perfect time to get a bit more experimental with nails and I have also really enjoyed using glitter nail polish, often only on my fourth finger (accent nail). 

So below I am listing my Essie Spring nail polish favourites in order of the top photo. 

Tart Deco 
This is a beautiful orangey peach colour. I love this kind of coral colour for the spring and then it looks even more amazing for summer on the beach with a tan. 

Sparkle On Top 
This is just a lovely glitter top coat but it looks a little different as the glitter pieces are all different sizes which I really love. 

Lilacism
This is just the most gorgeous lavender colour. If you are looking for lilac with not a lot/any blue shades in then this is the colour for you. It looks really classy as it is not overly in you face but it is a little different than pinks or nudes. 

Cute As A Button
Firstly, how cute is this name? This is a really bright hot pink with a hint of orange tones though it. This makes any outfit a bit more fun and just like the coral I think this will look even more amazing with a tan in Summer and paired with white clothes. 

Pearly White
This colour is really smart and just so pretty. The formula is a bit thin so it needs a couple of coats but the pearl finish is just stunning and I love wearing this on my nails. 

Mint Candy Apple
Everyone was talking about this nail polish last year and I loved it then and still love it now. This is just the most beautiful pale turquoise, not too blue or too green. Need I say more?

Fiji

One of my friends made me buy this and I'm really glad that I did. I don't even know how this works but this colour is just so opaque and could even be done in just one coat! This is probably one of my all time favourite colours ever. It is pretty and feminine, goes with absolutely everthing and just looks so smart and classy. I believe every girl needs a colour like this in their life. 

Hope you enjoyed reading this post. Let me know what nail polish shades you guys are loving for Spring. Sometime this week I will also be doing a post on other brand nail polish that I love wearing for Spring as well so keep an eye out for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment