Thursday 3 March 2016

February Favourites

February Favourites

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Beauty Monthly Favourites Pretty White Pastel February

It's March! And I am so ready for the weather to start getting warmer now. All the shops have started stocking all of their new summer stock and I can't wait for all the pretty dresses, lace and pastel colours. 

But for now lets talk about what I have been loving in the last month. 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Beauty Monthly Favourites Pretty White Pastel February

Taking Polaroids
The first thing I have been loving is using my polaroid again. I took it to Durham and Jack and I took some really cute photos. I forgot how nice it was to be able to keep little memories like that. 

Nivea Hydro Care Lip Balm
Another old favourite, that is sadly coming to an end. But This is really such an amazing everyday lip balm. It's so hydrating, and when I'm out and about I like that this is in stick form so I don't have to stick my finger in it! 

Herbal Essences Clearly Naked Dry Shampoo
This is a new favourite for this month as my dry shampoo ran out and I needed to get a new one. I'm ashamed to say that is was actually the pretty white packaging that drew me to this one. But what I love is how it leaves my hair feeling really light and fresh and not like I have just applied a load of product. Also it smells lovely and fresh too! 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Beauty Monthly Favourites Pretty White Pastel February

H&M Lipstick - Fareham Brick 
On days where I am looking a bit tired or my skin is playing up (or both!) I have been using this lovely red lipstick to detract from the rest of my face! This one is so easy to apply, so long lasting and I think the shade is just the perfect brick red. I've been wearing this with a striped breton top, my trench coat and lots of mascara 

Essie Grow Strong Base Coat
I bought this a while back and it actually lasted a really long time, but when it finally ran out last month I realised how much I loved it. I have been wearing this a lot to try and strengthen and grow my nails again. It's so easy to apply (Essie brushes really are the best) and even on its own leaves a subtle pretty pink. 

ZARA Floral Bouquet Perfume
I bought this earlier on in February and I really can't stop reaching for this one in the morning. It's definiely more of a Spring/Summer scent but it just smells so good right now! I actually did a full post on my first impressions of Zara perfumes here which you can have a read of. 

Hope you all had a lovely month and are as excited for Spring as I am! Let me know in the comments below if you have tried any of my favourites and what you though of them, or what you have been loving over the last month. 
Speak soon xx






1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete