Thursday 24 March 2016

Endless Glove

Endless Glove


thumb_IMG_2520_1024


I recently found myself running pretty low on hand cream, which like lip balm I seem to get through at a ridiculous rate. So while in Boots I picked up this little tube of Soap and Glory's Endless Glove. I had never tried this before but with the big claim of 2-in-1 moisture mask and hand cream I thought I'd give it a go! And at only £2 it wasn't going to put me much further into my student overdraft!


Despite the fact that Spring has now started (which I only know as my Instagram feed went crazy with pictures of blossom and "Hello Spring"!) it is still pretty chilly outside. And my hands, nails and cuticles are getting desperate for some vitamin D and TLC. So the idea of a "hand mask" while sounding totally impractical was also very intriguing.


It's rare for me to talk about products that I really haven't got along with, especially from Soap and Glory. I can't rave enough about their Brow Archery, which has changed my life (brows). But for me it was not endless love with Endless Glove. They say never judge a book by its cover, but sadly before I even notice if a product actually works I have judged two things; packaging and scent.


This hand cream totally passes at packaging, pink and cute, what more could you want? It's just the smell I can't get past. I'm not too sure what scent Soap and Glory were really going for here, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't citrus, old people and a hint of courgettes. Who wants their hands to smell like that?!


I'm now using this as a before bed one as it is still pretty moisturising, I am just too embarrassed to use this in public.  How can Soap and Glory get it so right with Hand Food and so wrong with this?!


xx

1 comment:

  1. I see your page needs some unique content. Writing manually is
    time consuming, but there is solution for this.

    Just search for; Masquro's strategies

    ReplyDelete