Saturday 5 March 2016

New Things

New Things

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Haul Clothes Fashion Style Jumper

I haven't actually done a lot of shopping recently (for me!). But over the last few weeks I have picked up a few things here and there that I thought I would share with you. 

As I am still loving the whole minimal trend, one thing that I have wanted for ages is a slogan sweatshirt. I think with a pair of skinny jeans and slips-on they looks so effortless and cool. 

I saw this really simple one on Pinterest and then found it on eBay in loads of different colours. I was so tempted by the grey (obviously!) but last minute decide to switch things up and went for this lovely ice blue, which I really love. The sweatshirt says BIEN FAIT on the left which I know know means Well Done. Embarrassingly I didn't when I ordered it! It doesn't make a lot of sense but I still think this looks so cute and have been living in this recently. 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Haul Clothes Fashion Style slip ons shoes snake print monochrome

While I was in Leeds a few weekends ago staying with my bestfriend we did a bit of shopping and I spotted these in the Topshop Sale. I love slip-ons, and already have a beige pair and a leopard print pair, but I couldn't resist these. I love the snake skin and monochrome and can see these working in so many different outfits. The only issue is the first time I wore them they really ripped up my feet! But now the blisters have finally healed and I am determined to wear these in. 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Haul Clothes Fashion Style Zara black top new off the shoulders

This off the shoulder top was another sale find, but this time from Zara. I have really been loving this style of top ever since stealing my sisters and taking it back to uni with me! I love the lace overlay and lace sleeves of this one and think it looks really luxurious. I think off the shoulder tops are going to become a favourite of mine this Summer so I am keeping an eye out for some more pretty lace ones. 

I did actually pick up another sale bargain in Zara but I am saving that for a whole outfit post I think. It's very Blair Waldorf inspired so I'm super excited to share it with you! 

Speak soon xx


No comments:

Post a Comment