Friday 4 March 2016

Friyay!

Friyay!

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Photography Inspiration Friday Weekend Pinterest Pretty Pictures

I am so excited for the weekend, and also taking procrastination to a new level! So I have put together some weekend inspiration and cute quotes. 

These pictures are all from WeHeartIt and Pinterest so you can click on the social media links to the right to follow me. 

Today is it snowing really heavily which is crazy as we are now in March and things should be starting to feel a bit more like Spring! This morning I ventured out into the cold for my lecture with my bobble hat and totally unsuitable shoes and came back soaked. So I am now tucked up in bed with a hot water bottle and my laptop and a cup of tea, which in my opinion is the perfect way to spend a Friday afternoon. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment