Monday 4 May 2015

Printed Blouse And Fur Gilet

Printed Blouse And Fur Gilet

Katherine Penney Chic Style Fashion Fur Gilet Blouse Zara Print Clothes

Hope that everyone is having a lovely relaxing Bank Holiday Monday. I have hardly done anything today apart from wash my bedding and my hair! I guess that's sort of productive...

Anyway, I have another outfit post to share with you today that I have been wearing a lot recently. It's perfect for that in between sort for weather that we are still having here in Manchester. 

Katherine Penney Chic Style Fashion Fur Gilet Blouse Zara Print Clothes

I got this shirt a while back from Forever 21. When I saw it in the shops I thought that it looked like something from Zara but for half the price. It's covered in a subtle ram print which I think is a bit different but really cute. This shirt pairs perfectly with my Zara fur gilet. I honestly don't know what I did before this gilet, I wear it so often! And then I finished off the look with my rose gold watch. 

Katherine Penney Chic Style Fashion Fur Gilet Blouse Zara Print Clothes

I love this subtle but unusual print. 

Katherine Penney Chic Style Fashion Fur Gilet Blouse Zara Print Clothes

Sorry, that I haven't been around much recently again. Just finishing off all my coursework and I've got a few things coming up to prepare for. Also my camera doesn't seem to want to fix itself which means that I can't take any photos for new posts. You might have noticed that I missed my monthly favourites. I am still desperate to do one when I have my camera back, it just might be a little later on in the month. 

This Friday after all of my coursework handins I am actually going home for about 3 weeks before my exam at the beginning of June. I can't wait to get back home and see my family again, and hopefully there will be a bit of sun so I can start working on my base tan - while revising of course! 

Speak soon xx


1 comment:

  1. Very cool! Have a wonderful tuesday sweetie!

    If you want to follow each other, please follow me on GFC or Bloglovin and I'll do the same ;)


    Join my worldwide giveaways: Jexshop 10$ gift card & Polka dots dress

    ReplyDelete