Monday 18 May 2015

Today In Pictures - 18/05/2015

Today In Pictures - 18/05/2015


Katherine Penney Chic Today In Pictures Smoothie Healthy Magazine Vogue

Smoothie, Vogue, relaxing. 

Katherine Penney Chic Today In Pictures New Sportwear Fitness inspo Running

I've been running quite a lot recently. Loving my new sportswears from Nike and H&M. New clothes is definitely the best motivation!

Katherine Penney Chic Today In Pictures Pinterest Style Fashion inspo

Happily pinning. I am loving Pinterest so much right now. So much beautiful outfit inspiration adn pretty summery pictures. So if you love Pinterest too then you can chek me out here. And leave you Pinterest pages linked in the comments as I love finding new people to follow. 


Katherine Penney Chic Today In Pictures Home Lovely Pretty Scent


I'm loving the pink grapefruit and mango home scent right now. It's fruity and summery but not too overpowering. Can't remember if it is M&S or Next though! 

Hope that everyone has had a good Monday. Lots of love xx



1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos! Pinterest can be so addictive! Mine is pinterest.com/heyitsbe

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete