Saturday 16 May 2015

Leopard Lovin'

Leopard Lovin'

Katherine Penney Chic New Shoes Leopard Print Bold Fashion Style Shopping Warehouse Slip-ons

I have been seeing these slip-on style shoes everywhere and I have wanted a pair for a while. They just look casual, comfy and a cute nod to the sports luxe trend. Also I've seen then styled in so many different ways, with all types and colours of jeans and little summer dresses and skirts. These are so many different styles, colours and prints out there but after seeing several different outfits on Tuula Vintage I knew I really wanted some leopard print ones. 

Katherine Penney Chic New Shoes Leopard Print Bold Fashion Style Shopping Warehouse Slip-ons

I knew I really wanted I lighter shade pair and preferably in the pony skin texture as I think it makes them look a lot more expensive. So after hours (yes hours!) of searching I finally found this pair from Warehouse. They were exactly what I had been looking for and weren't a totally crazy price, especially with my student discount! 

Katherine Penney Chic New Shoes Leopard Print Bold Fashion Style Shopping Warehouse Slip-ons

They are a bit like marmite though! My mum and I love them, my brother and my boyriend hate them! Maybe they are just one of those trends that guys don't get? Either way, I think they are so cool. As someone who doesn't wear much colour or anything too out there this was a pretty bold purchase for me. But I can't wait to style them with different outfits and create different looks. And I think paired with something simple they will finish an outfit off perfectly and add a little pop of print. 

Katherine Penney Chic New Shoes Leopard Print Bold Fashion Style Shopping Warehouse Slip-ons

So sorry if you are reading this and all you can think is "Ew, ew ew!" But if any of you do love them as much as I do then you can get hold of them here. Let me know what you think of them in the comments below! xx

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the shoes . I can't wait to see them in an outfit !

    inspireparlamode.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Shoes

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete