Thursday 28 May 2015

Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolates...

Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolates...

Katherine Penney Chic Food Chocolate Hotel Chocolat Life Fancy Box of chocolates

And if my life is like a box of chocolates then I am hoping it would look a bit like this one! All the best things! 

Two posts in one day, I'm on a roll! And I took some outfit photos for a post that should be coming up in a couple of days. I've done so much blog stuff today, which would be great if I didn't actually have exams in less that a week. Priorities and all that! 

Katherine Penney Chic Food Chocolate Hotel Chocolat Life Fancy Box of chocolates

There is literally no point to this post other than to share with you these lovely photos of chocolate! They were a surprise gift from Jack's parents after I helped out at their family barbecue last weekend. I honestly don't feel like I helped out enough to deserve these though.

I'm not sure I have ever had anything from Hotel Chocolat, Thornton's is about as fancy as I get. And I'm sure Jack must have helped them picked as they are literally all my favourites, Milk Truffle, Strawberry Cheesecake, Dizzy Praline and Billionaire's Shortbread. Mum and I are going to watch a film tonight on Netflix and probably demolish the whole lot - there is two of each! And I'm not going to feel guilty as we are having salmon salad for dinner, so it all balances out! 

Katherine Penney Chic Food Chocolate Hotel Chocolat Life Fancy Box of chocolates

Gosh, they look so amazing!
Hope everyone has a lovely evening. Speak soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment