Wednesday 24 December 2014

Christmas Party Outfit - Sequins and Stars

Christmas Party Outfit - Sequins and Stars

Katherine Penney Chic Fashion Beauty Outfit Makeup Christmas Party

Last night I had a Christmas party with all the people from my School. It was so lovely to see everyone again and find out what they have been getting up to at work or university. Since coming home from university I haven't really gone out so I wanted to take this opportunity to dress up a little and spend more time on my hair and makeup. 

Katherine Penney Chic Fashion Beauty Outfit Makeup Christmas Party

This was the outfit that I decided to wear last night, I am absolutely in love with these jeans that I picked up from Primark a couple of years ago. They fit really well and I think that they look a lot more expensive than they really were. I paired them with a white blouse, statement necklace, black heeled boots and my sequin clutch.

Jeans - Primark
White top - French Connection
Necklace - Accessorize
Clutch - Accessorize
Watch - Nixon 
Bracelet - Pandora
Nails - Revlon 570 Vixen


Katherine Penney Chic Fashion Beauty Outfit Makeup Christmas Party

For my makeup I wanted to do a little bit of a smokey eye. So I started with a silver in the inner corners then blending to a shimmery grey. I in my crease instead of black I used a navy to pick up the colour from my jeans and clutch. It doesn't look quite as harsh and it is a lot easier to work with. Then I used some black eyeliner on my waterline, a lot of mascara and a glossy natural lip to complete the look. 

Katherine Penney Chic Fashion Beauty Outfit Makeup Christmas Party

Can't believe that it is Christmas Eve already!! I'm so excited for Christmas and presents, and yummy food and Christmas films and funny family games. Hope you all have the most amazing Christmas. 


Merry Christmas! 
Love Katherine xx


2 comments: