Tuesday 9 December 2014

Today In Pictures - 09/12/2014

Today In Pictures - 09/12/2014

Katherine Penney Chic River Island Shorts

I saw these shorts in River Island and just fell in love with them. I've never had a pair of shorts like this but when I tried them on they fit perfectly and were surprisingly flattering. And they were in the same for £20 down from £30. 

Katherine Penney Chic Christmas Earrings

I also picked up these cute sterling silver Christmas earrings from Claire's. I wanted some Christmas earring that didn't look really cheap and that I would actually want to wear without feeling embarrassed!

Katherine Penney Chic Christmas music

This little surprise came in the post from my mum with a card that said "Can't wait for you to come back home for Christmas. Here's a little something to get you in the mood." How cute is my mum?!

Katherine Penney Chic Art Fashion Drawings Design Floral Pretty

Spent the day working on my coursework and designing some pieces for a Spring/Summer 2015 collection. I love my course! 

Katherine Penney Chic Art Fashion Drawings Design Floral Pretty

Pale blue embellished floaty dress. 

Katherine Penney Chic Art Fashion Drawings Design Floral Pretty

White prom dress embellished with roses and beading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment