Tuesday 23 December 2014

Best Day In London

Best Day In London


Yesterday I went up to London with my family and had such a lovely day. Mum, Sarah and I went up first and went to the Christmas markets by the Tate Modern. They were really lovely and made me feel even more festive. I managed to finally get Sarah a Christmas present! 


This was a stall selling really beautiful leaf jewellery made from the skeletons of real leaves. 


I also spotted a beautiful scarf at this stall which mum bought but I am determined to get back!


We then went to meet Dad and Nick in a bar in the Shard. We spent a while having a drink, eating some very yummy chips and making the most of the amazing view. 



It was just a nice treat, I just wish I had dressed up a bit more. 


Then we went back to Borough Market where they had this beautiful mistletoe Christmas display. 


I also bought the most incredible brownie from a stall in Borough Market. It was huge and rich and gooey and I had to go back to buy a couple more to take home!


After Borough Market we walked along Oxford Street for a little bit. I went to Forever 21 for the first time in ages (there isn't one very near in Manchester) and bought a beautiful dress. This is the cutest Christmas window display at Selfridges. I went a bit crazy and took at least on photo of every window as they were all so beautiful but I'll only show you this one or we will be here forever!



The lights on Oxford Street were so pretty and above the huge Boots there is a snow machine and it makes everything feel magical. 


But they didn't compare to the beautiful peacock inspired Christmas lights on Bond Street. Mum had read about these and was so desperate to see them and was so happy when we finally found them!

So we managed to get quite a lot done yesterday but it really was such a lovely day. Two days left until Christmas now (and I still have presents to wrap!). Speak soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment