Sunday 7 December 2014

Goodies From Clothes Show Live

Goodies From Clothes Show Live

Katherine Penney Chic Clothes Show Live Goodies Free Beauty

I wanted to share with you all of the amazing things that I got from Clothes Show Live on Friday. I spent £10 in total so quite a few of these things where freebies which as a student is just the best thing ever. 

Ciate Katherine Penney Chic Clothes Show Live Goodies Free Beauty

Ciate were doing an amazing offer where you could chose 10 mini nail polishes for £10. So I split the deal with two of my friends and I got these three beautiful shades for only £3. I can't wait to try all of these out, especially the silver one which looks stunning. 

Katherine Penney Chic Clothes Show Live Goodies Free Beauty Scarf

There where also a lot of vintage stalls at Clothes Show Live and at one of them this really caught my eye. I love the pale colours and it's super soft. It's also not too long which means that it is the perfect length to just drape over the shoulders which is how I like to wear my scarves at the moment. And hopefully there will be a look with this scarf coming up on the blog soon. 

Hope you liked this quick post. Happy Sunday everyone :) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment