Thursday 9 October 2014

Mixing Prints - Stripes And Scarf

Mixing Prints - Stripes And Scarf


Another little outfit post on the blog today. I paired this simple grey and white striped top with this beautiful green scarf print scarf. I think that the contrast of the prints and and colours of both pieces work really well together. On my bottom half I wore a plain pair of denim jeans and kept my jewellery and makeup nice and simple. This Topshop lipstick in the shade Mink is my absolute favourite at the moment. 


Striped top - Gap
Scarf - Accessorize
Jeans - Dorothy Perkins


Bracelet - Pandora
Lipstick - Topshop (Mink)
Watch - Nixon
Elephant ring - From Camden market
Perfume - Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs

Hope you all like this little outfit post. I am really sorry but I won't be able to post again probably until Sunday. Tonight I am going up to Durham to visit my boyfriend at university. I haven't seen him in a month so I am super excited! Hope you all have a lovely weekend. Speak soon xx


2 comments:

  1. Hey, I love this post and the oufit look so stylish! I'm loving the scarf!

    http://beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete