Wednesday 15 October 2014

Winter Star Outfit

Winter Star Outfit 


Another quick outfit post today! I think I must have been feeling slightly Christmassy when I put this outfit today with the colours and the stars. This outfit is all about layering different textures with the lace cami top, the jumper, leather jacket and the fur collar. 


I kept my jewellery to 3 really beautiful pieces. The first is my rose gold Nixon watch which I wear everyday and the second is this beautiful necklace from accessorize. I love how this is not a simple pendant necklace but it's more of a very subtle statement necklace which makes it really easy to wear. I also wore this beautiful bracelet which was sent to me in the post by my parents. I have no idea where it is from but I think it is just gorgeous. 


Love the beautiful detail on this bracelet. 


The colours of my outfits were denim jeans and then black, white and grey. So for a little pop of my favourite winter colour I added this beautiful burgundy bag which I got last Christmas from Accessorize. I love how big this is so it is perfect for just chucking all of my stuff in!


The outfit really comes together with all the different layers in the different shades. 


I think that the fur detail on the collar just adds something a little extra and makes the outfit feel really snug and wintery!

Hope you liked this little outfit post. Would love to hear in the comments below what you think. Speak soon xx


2 comments:

  1. I love that bracelet, what a lovely gift. Also the bag it's a fab colour and gives the outfit a great pop of colour.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete