Monday 13 October 2014

Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover Hands And Feet

Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover Hands And Feet



I started using the original Bourjois magic nail polish remover several months ago and I'm not sure that I have used any other remover on my finger nails since. And yes, I was one of those people who tried to fir their toes into the pot - it really doesn't work! So I waited until I dipped my finger into the pink pot and the colour didn't really come off before I allowed myself to purchase this new version. 

This comes in exactly the same pot with the big sponge that you dip your finger in to remove your polish. The difference with this purple on is that there is a a sponge soaked in the same remover on the lid that can be used for removing polish on toe nails. Personally I don't think that the toe nail polish remover part is as "magic" as the hand remover. But having them both together in one little pot that seems to last several months is pretty useful. For about £5 as well this is such good value and I really can't recommend this product anymore. The only think that I will say is it does have a very strong smell that will fill any room basically as soon as the lid is taken off. So I think it is polite to try and not use this around other people!

No comments:

Post a Comment